Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Kita, kita, kitą, or kıta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up kýta, kȳta, or kyttä in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kita or KITA may refer to:
- Kita (surname)
- Kita, the footballing name of Brazilian player João Leithardt Neto
- Kita, the stage name of Stala, a member of the Finnish band Lordi
- Kita-ku (北区), meaning “northern ward”, is a ward name found in several cities:
- Kita, Hokkaidō (北村) is a village in Hokkaidō
- Kita is a local term for the northern commercial district of Osaka (part of, but not the same as, Kita-ku).
- While not the same kita, several districts in Japan are called Kita-gun:
- Kita (喜多) is the name of a school of Noh theatre.
- Kita Station (喜多駅) is a railway station in Miyazu, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan.
- KITA (FM), an American radio station
- Korea International Trade Association
- Homeland Human's Wellbeing Party (Malay: Parti Kesejahteraan Insan Tanah Air (KITA)), a political party in Malaysia
- Sony Ericsson Yari, known as Sony Ericsson Kita in the Philippines.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kita.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.